Caring for seniors in Clearwater, FL.
The Oaks of Clearwater is the perfect solution for potential residents who are in search of a convenient, care-centered lifestyle that is hassle free. Assisted Living at The Oaks of Clearwater is the ideal lifestyle option for seniors in search of an environment that supports independence, but is available to assist residents with activities of daily living, and other care services upon request and need. Upon admission to The Oaks of Clearwater, we take careful thought and consideration toward each individual’s care needs, and we customize the care and services we provide to them to fit their specific needs.
The Oaks of Clearwater recognizes that over time, our residents care needs and the services provided to them may change. We are committed to monitoring the well-being of our residents. Our Assisted Living team intricately discusses the needs and details of our residents care on a continuous basis. We also offer Memory Care and Skilled Nursing which gives us the opportunity to offer a true forever home to our residents.
Our approach and commitment to assisting our residents to age in place allows The Oaks of Clearwater and our employees to foster long-lasting relationships with our residents that helps us deliver the best care possible each and every day.
What’s included in Assisted Living?
The all-inclusive care services provided to our Standard Assisted Living residents may include the appropriate combination of the below listed services:
- All Utilities (including extended basic cable, and local telephone)
- Chef prepared meals
- Snack and hydration programming options for off meal times
- Assistance with dressing, bathing, and grooming
- Stand by shower assistance, and assistance with personal hygiene
- Assistance with the ordering, set up and delivery of all medications
- Personal Laundry
- 24-hour access to staff, and access to licensed medical professionals
- Activities and Social Programming
- Emergency Call light pendent
- Access to emergency pull cords in every bathroom
- Room checks
- Access to in house visiting physicians, and medical providers, including outpatient therapy
- Access to assisted living amenities and lounging areas, and so much more!
There are two additional level of care options that are available to our Assisted Living residents that may need care above and beyond the standard that we offer to all of our residents. Before a higher level of care such as Memory Care or Skilled Nursing is necessary, our Extended Personal Care or Limited Nursing Services may benefit our Assisted Living residents. Both of these services require additional fees to implement.
If you are interested in learning more about The Oaks of Clearwater’s standard assisted living options, or have questions regarding any of the above listed information or our levels of care, please feel free to call us at (727) 445-4069 or online through our Contact Page.
Our Assisted Living is located within The Oaks of Clearwater in our 15-story hi-rise on floors 5 thru 10. Our building is in Downtown Clearwater, Florida.